Sunday, January 21, 2007

job hunt

Im a college student. I need food. I need books. I need money. I need a job. This weekend was the start of a fun tradition I do at the beginning of every semester called: looking for a job. As much as I love my unpaid internship, Bank of America doesn't really accept valuable work experience as a form of payment for my credit card which has forced me to take on a paying job as well. This years job hunt went according to plan, I left my apartment with resumes in hand prepared to litter the Beverlly Center with my application; but, when I got there got there I ended up getting side-tracked at Bloomingdales for about an hour, passed out one resume and then hit the food court. Even though I didn't get as mant applications filled out as I would have liked, anytime I can have orange chicken from Panda Express and fries from Tommys in one meal I consider my day to be a success

No comments: