Thursday, April 5, 2007

Oh, College

When I was a senior in high school, I swore I was not going the "average" college student. I was going to go to bed early and wake up early so I could go for a run or go to the gym before class. I was going to stay really close to my high school friends. I was going to cook healthy balenced meals. I was going to take my classes seriously and do all my work. I was not going to go out and party every Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. This all lasted for about my first week in college. In high school, I wasn't really a goodie goodie but I just couldn't really see myself falling into the "college" lifestyle. Now, I typicall wake up at abut noon, go to sleep around 2 or 3 in the morning and am lucky if I eat one actual healthy meal a day (extra points if I can get a vegtable in that meal.)

No comments: