Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Row

So this past Thursday I hit up USC's good ol Frat Row with a few of my friends. I don't know what it is about the Row that just makes me feel so old. As I'm only a junior I really shouldn't feel old but whenever a young wide-eyed heavily drunk freashman comes up to me and asks how to get back to New/North from Royal street, I can't help but feel like I really have no place being there. Also, being a junior I like to think I've moved past taking shots from used cups from a $10 handle of vodka or mixing my shot with a nice swig of warm orange flavored Shasta, which has completly lost all of it's carbonation. On top of that I don't enjoy waiting in line for a good half hour to use a bathroom which has a single toliet which hasn't been cleaned in a good 10 years and has no toliet paper. The only reason I seem to go to the Row is because my friends are there, so to all my friends: how bout we stop this little outing and maybe go to a real club, eh?

No comments: