Thursday, February 8, 2007

Best Friends for Life!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yup that's us! Aren't we cute? This is my best friend Rochelle, we met about 2 years ago while suffering through work at Nordstrom. Happily neither one of us works there anymore but we still e-mail everyday and see each other at least twice a month, making the hour drive each way just to hang out. We always joke that we're so glad we didn't meet in high school cause we would never have given each other a chance, I was the honor student shy girl who always did what she was told, and she was....well not so much of that. Its funny how if I would have met her in any other context besides Nordstrom we would not have been so close now; but, since we were flug together in an enviornment that put like people together, we assumed we were more similar than we really were. Once we did get to know each other we realized that we did share many interests and in many ways she is the type of person I always wanted to be but was too chicken. At the time we met I really needed to have someone like her--spontaneous, laid back, pushy, and straight to the point-- in my life. When she was upset over something I did, she called me on it, instead of talking to someone else about it behind my back. I have learned so much about who I am through her and am so happy that I got the oppurtunity to get so close to this wonderful girl! <33333

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: