Thursday, February 15, 2007

Gotta Love Valentine's Day...

NOT. I have not talked to one person who likes this Holiday. If you're single, its just a reminder that you're single, which isn't even a bad thing! But, for some reason people think it's a negative quality on this one random day of the year. If you do have someone, chances are they're gonna mess it up and not live up to your grand expectations of what a Valentine should do for you. On top of all that we have to deal with the commericals. Bleh!! Image after image of happy couples. Couples at the park, at the mall, in a car, kissing in a field, couples everywhere. There is just no need for that. It is not representative of real life and just makes the expectations of Valentine's day that much unrealistic. As today is NOT Valentine's day, it is the perfect day to tell all those I care about how much I love them. So, to all my friends and family... I LOVE YOU GUYS you rock my world, and I'll tell you that every single day, except Valentine's day.

No comments: