Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hi my name is Jessica....

And I'm a Perez-a-holic. I just can't get enough of it! I find myself checking it right when I wake up and right before I go to bed. Interning in a PR firm that deals with a lot of celebrity press and seeing what goes into booking a magazine cover or getting a feature article, I love that there is no presmission or anything required to get onto PerezHilton.com. He can pretty much say whatever he wants and even post some of the press releases that the publists issue on his website. I think this actually gives the public a much better understanding of what REALLY is going on in the celebirty world, and even when he does put a celebrity down it just makes them appear more human and I for one am willing to be more forgiving of that celebrities actions. Showing celebirties in this human light and cutting through all the quotes and statements they issue which are often no more than just a quote a celebrity publists made up and sent to a media outlet, really gives people a better picture of the inter-working of the industry. I <3 Perez!

2 comments:

marissa said...

any opinion on his practice of "outing" gay celebrities?

Jessica said...

it's not the best thing in the world for him to do, but at the end of the day, it's only Perez's opinion and i don't think people take what he says too seriously