Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Trying to save money suuuuucks!

Right now I'm trying to pay off my credit card bill which skyrocketed during the Christmas season and so I'm trying to cut down on my spending to pay it off. i didn't really realize how much it can cost just to go out and walk around. In an effort to have fun on a budget me and some friends went to City Walk last night, just to get out of our apartments but not do anything too crazy. It ended up costing us $10 just to park and when we got there all the stores were closing and it was super cold out. We stayed for all of 20 minutes before we just got back in the car and went to Target to kill time, since it was the only thing up. Not including gas money our little "free" trip cost us each about $15 which we could've just used to go see a movie or saved up for when we had some money to go shopping. All this leads to one thing: Sun, if you're listening, you really need to come out more so I can go to the beach and not worry about all this!

No comments: