Thursday, March 22, 2007

Living situation

So I'm currently trying to figure out where I'll be living next year as the rates in the buliding I am currently in have gone up so much that I would be paying close to a thousand dollars a month to share a bedroom. As much as I like living across the street from campus I sure don't like it THAT much. Which means I'm on craigs list every day seaching for bulidings or houses or anything so that I have a roof over my head next year. By doing this I realized i can have my own room in a 3 bedroom house for about the same I am paying in rent right now to share a room (although my roommate hasnt come back all semester...see previous posts on her.) Its so crazy that all these USC students are so willing to pay for an apartment just to be close to campus when they could really be getting so much for their money by moving a little bit further away and renting a house or apartment. I guess what they say is true... location, location, location

No comments: